Wedding in Hindu religion is considered as the amalgamation of two souls for seven life-times and in Vedas, accurate proceeding of all the rituals is quite accurately mentioned that should always be followed for happy and blissful coupled life. Puja Yagya includes Varanasi Sanskrit Vivah-Pujan Vidhi that comprised all Vedic Mantras & Rituals, specifically described in Vedas for successful completion of Vivah-Pujan. Purohits & Pundits are well experienced in conducting Wedding Rituals for the bride & bridegroom and they are also well trained in Sanskrit Gurukuls, where complete knowledge of Vedic scriptures & rituals are provided for the betterment of mankind.
Vedic Hindu wedding is considered as divine or sacramental inclusion two people of which is also a lifelong commitment of one wife and one husband. Veda considers marriage as the strongest bond between a man and a woman which is an irrevocable commitment of lifetime. In USA, we, at Puja Yagya include guaranteed Vedic accuracy in proceedings of Wedding rituals and our salient feature includes:
- Inclusion of Brahma, Daiva, Aarsha, Prajaptya, Gandharva, etc. ways of Wedding
- Vivah-Pujan in customized time as per your convenience with Absolute Vedic Accuracy
- Rituals related to Arrival of Barat, Milni, Jai Mala, Ganesh Puja, Navgrah Puja, Var Puja, Kanya Daan, etc. are accurately consummate for prosperous happy married life of couple
- Seven sentences of Love-full mutual submission of Bride & Groom are pronounced by both, and we arrange all rituals with complete purity & transparency
Steps Involved in Wedding Ceremony: –
- Vaag-daan, Tilak & Sagun (Engagement) which is a commitment by the bride’s parents for completing the marriage at a future date.
- Ganesh, Navagrah Puja and ‘Chura’ Sait or Shantipath ceremony in which Lord Ganesh is worshipped for success of the Wedding ceremony. In this Chura is given by the maternal uncle (Mama) of bride as a blessing and well wishing for bride’s married life.
- Sehra and Badhu Grihaagaman ceremony in which Groom’s dressing with Sehra and Garland and proceeding to the bride’s house.
- Milani ceremony, which is conducted with the warm welcome of groom’s parents by bride’s parents is done for the initiation of wedding and other close family members with garlands and gifts. Aarati is also offered to the groom.
- Jaimala is mutual acceptance between both, bride and bridegroom with garlands.
- Madhupark is reception of bridegroom by bride’s father with yogurt and honey.
- Sarva Dev Poojan, which is worshipping of Lord Ganesh, sixteen Matrikas, nine planets, seven ghee Matrikas are Varuna, sixty-four Yoginies, Main Kalash, Sun and Kula Devatas are invited and worshipped. In their presence Kanyadan is performed.
- Kanyadan in which daughter is given away to groom by bride’s family.
- Paanigrahan, which is ceremony for holding the hand of the bride and in this seven sentences are pronounced by both.
- Gathbandhan, which is considered as sacred Union of two souls
- Aashirvaad is ceremony for blessings
- Homa and Laja Hom which is done by putting baked rice grains into the fire. It is conducted by establishing the fire and offering of Samagri into the fire. In this ceremony, first four rounds grains are offered in the fire by the bride and then later by bridegroom, which is given to her by her brother and hence the whole ceremony is perfectly conducted. This ceremony signifies that she is leaving her family to join the family of her husband.
- Parikrama ceremony in which all the rituals i.e. ashmarohan (Shilarohan), feras, gathagan and Saptpadi are collectively performed and Bride & Groom take seven rounds around the fire.
Saptpadi (Main part of the wedding ceremony): This includes seven promises and they are:
- In your grief, I shall fill your heart with courage and strength. In your happiness, I shall rejoice, and I promise you that I will please you always with sweet words and take care of the family and children.
- You shall be the only person to whom I shall love and respect as my life partner. I will love you with single-minded devotion.
- We promise that we shall discharge all responsibilities of the household life.
- I will decorate your life.
- In all acts of righteousness, in every form of enjoyment and divine acts, we promise that we shall participate.
- As per God and Holy Scriptures, I have become yours. Whatever promises we gave, we have spoken in pure mind. We will be truthful to each other in all things. We will love, respect and honor each other and our marriage will be forever and ever.
- I will share both in your joys and sorrows. Your love will make me trust and honor you. I will carry out your wishes.
- Hridaya Sparsha in this Groom touches the shoulder of bride. In this inclusion of Sindur, Suhag, Mangalsutra occurs that symbolizes her as a married woman joining groom’s family.
- Blessings, in which bride and bridegroom are blessed and congratulated by all the participants.
- Shanti Path is conducted for ensuring peace in the life of everyone attending the ceremony and also all around the earth for blissful, happy existence of humanity.
In Vedas, marriage is described as a divine way to continue the family by spiritual inclusion of two souls. This is also understood as repay of debt to ancestors and that is why we provide complete credibility & transparency in our Vedic Wedding Pujan proceedings, so that blessing of deities shower on married couple in the most fulfilling, prosperous and blissful manner.
Unique feature of Puja Yagya is its inclusion of Pundits who explain all the rituals and wedding mantras in Sanskrit and English as well, and hence they ensure that you understand all the mantras in most appropriate and spiritual manner. You may feel to call us anytime as our telephonic consultancy services are free. Our pundits will guide you about your wedding procedures in the most accommodating and fulfilling manner.