Annaprakashana is seventh sansakara amongst sixteen, which is considered for making a child eat cooked food for the first time. As per vedic scriptures it should be conducted in the sixth month from birth when the newborn first develops teeth. In Hindu tradition Anna is considered as one of the most important reasons to make a person commence the good or bad things as human body is made of chemicals and therefore the kinds of chemical we put in our bodies in the form of food will channelize their effect. In this sansakara, sweet porridge or rice pudding can be given to the child, alongside this holy eatable with curd, ghee or honey is also given to the child while reciting Prasad Mantras, which empowers the child in the most spiritual manner.
Noticeable Benefits of Annaprakashana
- Chanting of mantras that play significant role in newborn’s life
- Properly ensures blessings of gods and goddesses in the most befitting manner
- In this, child gets first food to eat under the blessings of Gods and Goddesses
Benefits of Puja Yagya’s Annaprakashana Sanskaras
- Removal of all types of planetary negativities and destructive force. Hence, it provides positivity in newborn’s life through blessings of gods in first food.
- Aptly channelizes strength and positivity and through that provides empowerment to new born by strengthening them through special mantras of
- Annaprakashana guides towards a path of growth and lets newborn have blessing of spiritual forces
- Complete accuracy in arrangement of Annaprakashana Sanskaras that showers blessing of responsible gods and goddesses quite aptly. Puja Yagya also ensures accurate and transparent conduction of Annaprakashana Sanskaras.
- Puja Yagya includes Pundits who are fully adept of Annaprakashana Sanskaras because they are Gurukul trained Veda experts and they know all the rituals aptly as per Vedas.