Raksha bandhan Puja
Raksha Bandhan is understood as the bond of security and this festival falls on the Shravan Purnima that generally comes in August month. On this auspicious day, sisters tie the silk thread known as Rakhi on their brothers’ wrist and they pray for their well being while brothers promise to take care of their sisters. They promise their sisters to protect them from all harms and troubles all along their lives and sisters pray to god for happy life of their brothers.
Benefit of Raksha Bandhan puja of Puja Yagya
- To maintain an everlasting bond of love and harmony between brothers and sisters
- It is significant to ensure win over enemies/adversaries
- Effective to protect from any negative and evil effects
- For minimizing all the malefic effect of afflicted Mercury
- For removing malefic effects of inflicted 3rd house in oneâ€™s horoscope
- For removinge Parakram heen dosha of oneâ€™s Kundali
- It is significant for achieving mental and physical power
- It also helps in acquiring boldness to take risks and start new initiatives without any fear
Raksha Bandhan puja is conducted on Shravan purnima and it begins with performing of puja after going through all morning chores. Women decorate plate of Puja which is made of copper or steel with a holy sign of swastika drawn with roli (holy color) on it. It is understood that goddess Lakshmi tied a rakhi onto the wrist of the King Bali and made him her brother and who in turn liberated Lord Vishnu.
Raksha Bandhan Mantra: â€œYena baddho balee raajaa daanavendro mahaabalah; Tena twaam anubadhnaami rakshey maa chala maa chalaâ€, which means “I am tying on your hand this holy-thread (Raksha), through which the most powerful and kind King Bali himself was bound. O Raksha (holy thread), donâ€™t go away.â€
Puja Yagya & Raksha Bandhan Puja
Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious day to celebrate the sacred relation of a brother and a sister but scriptures also show that the Rishis tied rakhi to those people who came there to get their blessings. This puja safeguards everyone from the evil and this is the day that bestows boons and end all types of sins. Wife, daughter, mother, or anyone else who seek protection could also tie Raksha Bandhan and conduction of Puja on this day enhances and channelizes all the benefits in the most fitting manner. Pundits of puja yagya do that in the most spiritual and beneficial manner. They conduct puja as per your needs in a customized, affordable and effective manner.