Mahashivratri Puja Abhishekam Yagna:
Mahashivratri Puja Abhishekam Yagna is conducted on 14th day of the dark fortnight of Phalgun which is an auspicious Hindu Month and falls on the no moon day of February or march. Yagna is highly beneficial in channelizing positivity and power of Shive into the life of worshipper and some of the benefits of Mahashivratri Puja Abhishekam Yagna are:
- Yagna is specifically performed for the sake of washing away oneâ€™s sins and all types of planetary afflictions
- It is important for bringing peace, happiness, prosperity and fulfillments that further includes family togetherness
- This yagna saves devotees from all types of negative energies & possible dangers
- Puja Yagya conducts Mahashivratri yagna along with rudrabhishek and mrityunjaya mantra on mahashivratri day that channelize absolute positivity in devotees
- It is significant to minimize the malefic and evil effects of afflicted moon
- It also minimizes the malefic/evil effect of Pushya, Punarvasu, Ashlesha Nakshatras and makes them powerful and favorable
- It is important to have a healthy mind with good spirit
- All the people who are born under karka rashi (Capricon) get immense benefit from above Mahashivratri Puja Abhshekam yagna.
- Individuas going through the main and sub period of Shani/Rahu/Ketu which is widely known as Mahadash and Antardash are suggested to conduct this Yagna and removes all their negativities.
Maha shivaratri is known as the wedding day of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and on this night union of eternal shiva with power shakti took place. This day includes rituals like praising and pleasing of Lord shiva through devotional songs that include praising of Shiva and Shakti. Women keep fast on this day and they carry out Shiva-Parvati Puja whole night with absolutely pious soul that lets their all marital wishes be fulfilled.
Why Puja Yagya
Puja yagya conducts all types of Mahashivratri Puja Abhishekam yagna as per your customized requirements. Our pundits are well reputed for conducting Mahashivratri Chaturdashi Puja, Mahashivratri Chaturdashi Tantric Puja, Maha Shivratri Maha Mrityunjaya Anusthan and Daan, Special Kaal Sarp dosha nivarana Puja on Mahashivratri by following all the rituals quite and accurately. Conduction of Puja is done as per your convenience and we can conduct puja either at our holy places or if you will wish the at your preferred place. In both mode of Mahashivaratri puja accuracy and transparency is assured. You can contact us anytime.