Goddess Bhairavi has sixth position amongst all the ten significant goddesses of Dus Mahavidya and she is worshipped as reincarnation of Goddess Shakti. Adit Shakti is one the earliest forms of Shakti who is also known Kala bhairvi, Tripura Bhairavi or Bala Bhairavi.
She is the goddess of learning, wisdom, reasoning, and bravery that further include her glimpse of compassion and kindness that channelize soothing blessings in worshipper. One who achieves bhairavi stay beyond the fear of deat. Bhairavi Jayanti is celebrated on magh purnima day in magh month. Bhairavi is also worshipped as a sadhika who has succeeded in learning all types of Tantra. Rituals of Bhairavi Puja includes Guru Vandana/Poojan, Gau Puja, Special Mata Abhishekam, Pushpa Arpanam along with Chanting of Bhairavi mool mantra and Maha pujan yagya. Nine girls below the age of ten are worshipped for conducting this puja by taking them as personification of Goddess Bhairavi.
Puja Yagya & Significance of Daan on bhairavi jayanti
Daan or donation is one of the most significant aspects of human life in which after giving away your most valuable possessions you will get blissful fulfillment. Puja Yagya spiritually conducts ambience for holy donation function that also include eating arrangements for needy people and pundits. Such arrangements channelize positivity in your life and provide solace to you. Daan or donation of ann (grains) and vastra daan (clothesâ€™ donation) on this day effectively remove all types of lagna dosha from oneâ€™s horoscope and that is why it is useful for lagna shuddhi.
- Mata bhairavi jayanti Bhandara (Eating Arrangements for needy people) will be conducted by Puja yagya for you on any one of the holy places for poor people and also for Brahmins and pundits.
- Individuals who wish to make some donation can donate as per their wish. Your donation will purify sins of your yester years in the most effective manner.
- Conduction of bhairavi puja is aptly done by our pundits and devotees who are interested may contact us immediately to get benefit of bhairavi puja on bhairavi Jayanti.
- Puja rituals done on this auspicious occasions plays prime importance in seeking blessings of goddess Bhairavi. It channelizes good fortune for all family members and benefits of nine planets are channelized in to the life of worshipper.
- Special performed by our pundits at midnight removes all types of ego and negativities that hamper spiritual, mental, material or physical growth.
- Gurukul Trained pundits do all the Puja rotuals by maintaining pure sanctity and vedic accuracy.