Bhai Dooj Puja
Bhai Dooj is also widely known as Bhau-Beej, Bhai Phota or Bhai Tika. It is a festival which is popularly celebrated by Hindus with great zeal on the very last day of auspicious five-day-long Diwali festival. Bhai Dooj celebrates the beauty of the immortal love and bond of love between brother and sister. On this auspicious day, sisters wish for their brothersâ€™ happy, healthy and long lives by performing the Tika ceremony, which is understood as a mark of love and protection from all types of destructive and evil forces. Rituals included by this festival comprise ‘Bhagini Hastha Bhojanam’ that means ‘Having meal with your sister’. As per the blessing of deities, sisters get her brothers’ love, affection, care and protection.
Bhai dooj day is also known as yam dwitiya that is understood as the visit of Lord Yama (god of death) to the house of his sister. There her sister drew an auspicious mark on his forehead for all his affection, love, power, welfare and protection. The festival of Bhai Dooj is celebrated by including different methods across the country but the main significance of this festival remains same and that is the strengthening of bonding in between brother and sister. Yam Dwititya Puja on Bhai Dooj is highly significant and some of its benefits are:
- It efficiently protects brothers from all types of enemies and adversaries
- This is considered as the most powerful puja for ensuring protection against life dangers and deaths
- It is also extremely effective to get rid of all the hex, black magic, bad lucks, black magic spells that can applied on your brother
- It is also extremely effective in minimizing malefic effects of afflicted Mercury
- It is important for maintaining everlasting love, affection and harmony in between brothers and sisters
- This pooja removes malefic effects associated with inflicted 3rd house in oneâ€™s horoscope.
Puja Yagya & Bhai Dooj
Puja Yagya conducts Yam dwitiya Pujan on the auspicious occasion of bhai dooj for ensuring amazing benefits for brothers and sisters. Puja starts on this day and continues for fifteen days and hence it removes all the malefic effects from devoteesâ€™ lives. Our pundits also conduct specialÂ budh graha shanti puja on this day which is quite effective for malefic 3rd house present in oneâ€™s horoscope. Additionally, our pundits also conduct well customized budh graha and ganesh yantra pooja and along with any specific tantric pooja after aptly analyzing your horoscope. All pujas are conducted with complete accuracy and absolute transparency. Modes of Puja conduction are Online and Offline. You may feel free to select your mode of preference as accuracy and transparency is assured in both modes of Bhai Dooj Pooja Conduction.